- Y. Ren, T. Li, D. Yu, S. Jin, T. Robertazzi, Design, Implementation, and Evaluation of a NUMA-Aware Cache for iSCSI Storage Servers, Accepted to IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS), 2014.
- H. Huang, S. Yoo, H. Qin, and D. Yu, Physics-based Anomaly Detection Defined on Manifold Space, Accepted to ACM Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data, 2014 (TKDD).
- Yi Gu, Qishi Wu, Xin Liu, Dantong Yu, Distributed Throughput Optimization for Large-scale Scientific Workflows under Fault-tolerance Constraint, Journal of Grid Computing, 2013
- Y. Ren, T. Li, D. Yu, S. Jin, T.G. Robertazzi, Design and Testbed Evaluation of RDMA based Middleware for High-performance Data Transfer Applications, Journal of Systems and Software, 2013.
- X. Liu, C. Qiao, D. Yu and T. Jiang, Application-Specific Resource Provisioning for Wide-Area Distributed Computing, IEEE Networks, SI on "Future Internet: New Applications and Emerging Services", Volume 24, February, 2010.
- M.A. Moges, D. Yu, T.G. Robertazzi, Grid scheduling divisible loads from two sources, Computers and Mathematics with Applications, 1081-1092, 58, 2009.
- D. Yu and A. Zhang, ClusterTree: Integration of Cluster Representation and Nearest Neighbor Search for Large Datasets with High Dimensionality, IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE), Volume 15, Number 5, September 2003.
- D. Yu, G. Sheikholeslami, and A. Zhang, FindOut: Finding Outliers in Very Large Datasets, Knowledge and Information Systems (KAIS), An International Journal, Volume 4, Number 4, pp.387-412, October 2002.
REFEREED CONFERENCE PUBLICATIONS
- Z. Peng, S. Yoo, Dantong Yu, D. Huang, P. Kalb, and J. Heiser, 3D Cloud Detection and Tracking for Solar Forecast using Multiple Sky Imagers, the 29th Symposium On Applied Computing (SAC'14) March 24-28, 2014, Gyeongju, Korea.
- H. Huang, S. Yoo, Dantong Yu, et al., Diffusion-based Clustering Analysis of Coherent X-ray Scattering Patterns of Self-assembled Nanoparticles, the 29th Symposium On Applied Computing (SAC'14) March 24-28, 2014, Gyeongju, Korea.
- Accelerating Chemical Mapping in Full-field Hard X-ray Spectroscopic Imaging on Multi-core Cluster, Cheng Chang, Wei Xu, Yu-chen Karen Chen-Wiegart, Jun Wang and Dantong Yu, SPIE Visualization and Data Analysis 2014.
- Y. Ren, T. Li, D. Yu, S. Jin, T.G. Robertazzi, Design and Performance Evaluation of NUMA-aware RDMA-based End-to-end Data Transfer Systems, accepted by ACM/IEEE SuperComputing 2013, November/2013, Denver, CO. (acceptance rate: 20%).
- T. Li, Y. Ren, D. Yu, S. Jin, T.G. Robertazzi, “Characterization of Input/Output Bandwidth Performance Models in NUMA Architecture for Data Intensive Applications”, accepted by International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP 2013), Lyon, France (acceptance rate: 30%).
- Z. Peng, S. Yoo, D. Yu, and D. Huang, Solar Irradiance Forecast System Based on Geostationary Satellite, IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid Communications, Oct/2013, Vancouver, Canada (acceptance rate: 40%).
- H. Huang, J. Xu, Z. Peng, S. Yoo, D. Yu, D. Huang, H. Qin, Cloud Motion Estimation for Short Term Solar Irradiation Prediction, IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid Communications, Oct/2013, Vancouver, Canada
- Y. Ren, T. Li, D. Yu, S. Jin, T.G. Robertazzi, B. Tierney, E. Pouyoul: Protocols for wide-area data-intensive applications: design and performance issues. ACM/IEEE SuperComputing 2012 (acceptance rate: 21%).
- H. Huang, H. Qin, S. Yoo, D. Yu: Local anomaly descriptor: a robust unsupervised algorithm for anomaly detection based on diffusion space. 21st ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM 2012) (acceptance rate: 13%).
- Hao Huang, Hong Qin, Shinjae Yoo, Dantong Yu: A New Anomaly Detection Algorithm Based on Quantum Mechanics, short paper, International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM), 2012 (acceptance rate: 20%).
- S. Sharma, D. Katramatos, D. Yu, L. Shi: Design and implementation of an intelligent end-to-end network QoS system. ACM/IEEE Supercomputing 2012 (acceptance rate: 21%).
- Huang, H., Yoo, S., Qin, H., and Yu, D., A Robust Clustering Algorithm Based on Aggregated Heat Kernel Mapping, IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM), Vancouver, Canada, December 2011 (acceptance rate: 12.85%).
- Sushant Sharm, Dimitrios Katramatos, and Dantong Yu, End-to-End Network QoS via Scheduling of Flexible Resource Reservation Requests, SuperComputing 2011, Seattle, WA (acceptance rate: 21%).
- Yi Gu, Qishi Wu, Xin Liu, Dantong Yu: Improving Throughput and Reliability of Distributed Scientific Workflows for Streaming Data Processing, HPCC 2011 (acceptance rate: 21.7%).
- H. Xu, D. Yu, D. Xu, and A. Zhang, “SS-ClusterTree: a subspace clustering based indexing algorithm over high-dimensional image features”, Proceedings of the 2008 international conference on Content based image and video retrieval, Niagara Falls, Canada, 2008.
- D. Katramatos, B. Gibbard, D. Yu, S. Mckee, “The TeraPaths Testbed: Exploring End-to-End Network QoS”, 2007 3rd International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks and Communities (TridentCom).
- B. Gibbard, D. Katramatos, D. Yu, and S. Mckee, “TeraPaths: End-to-End Network Path QoS Configuration Using Cross-Domain Reservation Negotiation”, Third International Workship on Networks for Grid Applications (GridNets), October, 2006, San Jose, California, USA.
- D. Yu and T.G., Robertazzi, “Multi-Source Grid Scheduling for Divisible Loads”, 2006 Conference on Information Sciences and Systems, Princeton University, Princeton NJ, March 2006.
- D. Yu, etc, "BNL Wide Area data transfer for rhic and atlas: Experience and Plan", the 2006 Conference for Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics, Mumbai, India, Feb, 2006.
- D. Yu, etc, "TeraPaths: A QoS-Enabled Collaborative Data Sharing Infrastructure For Peta-Scale Computing Research", the 2006 Conference for Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP06), Mumbai, India, Feb, 2006.
- M. Moges, D. Yu, and T.G. Robertazzi, “Divisible Load Scheduling with Multiple Sources: Closed Form Solutions”, 2005 Conference on Information Sciences and Systems, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, March 2005.
- M. Moges, D. Yu, and T.G. Robertazzi, “Grid Scheduling Divisible Loads from Multiple Sources via Linear Programming”, Proceedings of the IASTED International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing and Systems (PDCS 2004), Cambridge, Massachusetts, Nov. 2004.
- D. Yu and T. G. Robertazzi, “Divisible Load Scheduling for Grid Computing”, the 15th IASTED International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing And Systems, November, 2003, Marian Del Rey, CA, USA.
- H. M. Wong, D. Yu, B. Veeravalli and T. G. Robertazzi, “Data Intensive Grid Scheduling: Multiple Sources with Capacity Constraints”, the 15th IASTED International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing And Systems, November, 2003.
- R. Baker, D. Yu and T. Wlodek, “A Model for Grid User Management”, 2003 Conference for Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics, La Jolla, California, March, 2003.
- R. Baker, D. Yu and J. Smith, “GridMonitor, Integration of Large Scale Facility Fabric Monitoring with Meta Data Service in Grid Environment”, 2003 Conference for Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics, La Jolla, California, March, 2003.
- D. Yu and A. Zhang, “ClusterTree: Integration of Cluster Representation and Nearest Neighbor Search for Image Databases”, IEEE International Conference On Multimedia and Expo (ICME), pp.1713-1716, New York City, New York, USA, August, 2000.
- Y. Sun, D. Yu, R. Acharya, R. S. Gaborski “Knowledge-based method for fully automatic contour detection in radiographs”, SPIE's International Symposium on Medical Imaging, Vol.1, No.24, pp.256-264, San Diego, California, USA, February, 2000.
- D. Yu, S. Chatterjee, and A. Zhang, “Efficiently Detecting Arbitrary Shaped Clusters in Image Databases”, Proceedings of the 11th IEEE International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI'99), pp.187-192, Chicago, Illinois, November, 1999.
- D. Yu and A. Zhang, “ACQ: An Automatic Clustering and Querying Approach for Large Image Databases”, Proceedings of ACM Multimedia 99, part 2, pp.95-98, Orlando, 1999.
WORKSHOPS AND PAPERS IN SUBMISSION
- S. Yao, S. Yoo, and D. Yu, Prior Knowledge Driven Causality Analysis in Gene Regulatory Network Discovery, The First IEEE ICDM Workshop on Causal Discovery 2013 (CD2013), in conjunction with the 12th IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM 2013), December/2013, Dallas, Texas.
- Yufei Ren, Tan Li, Dantong Yu, Shudong Jin, Thomas G. Robertazzi: Middleware Support for RDMA-based Data Transfer in Cloud Computing. IPDPS Workshops 2012.
- Gu, J., Katramatos, D, Liu, X, Shoshani, A, Sim, A, Yu, D, Bradley, S, McKee, S, StorNet: Co-Scheduling of End-to-End Bandwidth Reservation on Storage and Network Systems for High-Performance Data Transfers, IEEE INFOCOM 2011 High-Speed Networks Workshop (HSN 2011), Shanghai, China, April, 2011.
- Yu, X, Qiao, C., and Yu, Dantong, “Online Job Provisioning for Large Scale Science Experiments over an Optical Grid Infrastructure”, IEEE INFOCOM 2009 High-Speed Networks Workshop (HSN 2009), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, April 24, 2009.
- S. Viswanathan, B. Veeravalli, D. Yu, T.G. Robertazzi, "Design and Analysis of a Dynamic Scheduling Strategy with Resource Estimation for Large-Scale Grid Systems", In the Proceedings of the 5th IEEE/ACM International Workshop on Grid Computing (held in Conjunction with SuperComputing 2004), Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, pp. 163-171, November 2004.
- Qishi Wu, Xiangyu Lin, Dantong Yu, Wei Xu, and Li Li. System development and performance optimization for scientic workows in clouds under budget constraint, manuscript, in submission, March 2014.
- Wei Xu, Shun Yao, Dantong Yu, Li Li, Xiaojing Huang, Hanfei Yan, Wah-Keat Lee, and Yong S. Chu. WIVA: A Web-based Interactive Visual Analytics Framework on PyLight Workflow System, Manuscript, In Submission, March 2014.